Vitamin C Face Serum
Over 5000 units sold
Our most potent vitamin C serum is formulated with Kakadu Plum Oil, the purest and highest natural form of vitamin C ever discovered.
Includes Vitamins B, A, C and E.
- Helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and fine lines
- Reduces crows feet and wrinkles
- Helps brighten and refine the skin
- Visibly evens skin tone for a younger looking complexion
- Stimulates the biosynthesis of collagen
- Rebalances your skin's microbiome
- Neutralizes free radicals
In 2 weeks skin looks 70% brighter, feels 83% smoother and pores are 59% less visible.
Topical vitamin C is a science-backed, dermatologist-favorite ingredient that helps slow early skin aging, prevent sun damage, and improve the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, and acne.
In addition to vitamin C, Kakadu Plum also has vitamin E and zinc, which work together to fade dark spots. Collagen is the protein that accounts for 75% of human skin's dry weight. Collagen peptides along with vitamin C and zinc, significantly improve skin hydration and roughness.
- Stops skin from losing moisture.
- Protects cells from damage.
- Softens skin.
Red Raspberry seed oil is an SPF of 50 effective against UV B sun damage
Contains all 8 forms of vitamin B (Full vitamin B complex)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): Thiamine is good for red, irritated, acne-prone or dry skin. It also improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): B2 can help improve skin tone, make skin more radiant and balance natural oils, making these great vitamins for dry skin or acne.
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid or niacinamide): Vitamin B3 supports your skin's natural defenses. It helps protect against environmental stressors and improves the look and feel of mature, dry and sensitive skin.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): B5 is a great option for keeping skin feeling hydrated and supple. Pantothenic acid also balances skin and calms the appearance of redness and inflammation.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): This B vitamin helps diminish the effects of hormonal imbalance, which can lead to acne breakouts.
- Vitamin B7 (biotin): Biotin gives skin a naturally revitalized appearance, making it well-suited to dull and aging skin.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid or folate): B9 lends skin a purified feeling.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin): B12 boosts the radiance of dull and mature skin. This B vitamin also helps to diminish the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Vitamin A works by normalizing how your skin functions, which in turn helps your skin to stay strong and healthy.
This makes it a powerhouse in your skin care regime. Not only to help you age more gracefully and have clear, luminous skin, but more importantly, so your skin is healthier as you age. Skin nutrition with plant based science.
All orders before 4pm Central Standard Time are shipped same day. Shipping is 2-3 days. (International Shipping may take longer)