Exfoliate & Moisturize In One Step With Total ReJAVAnation Coffee Scrub
Silky smooth skin in just one step.
Why do we need to exfoliate?
Exfoliating helps to keep your skin silky soft and smooth by buffing away and removing dead skin cells. Your skin naturally sheds dead skin cells every 30 days or so. When this happens, new skin cells form the top layers of your skin.
What if we don't exfoliate?
Those who don’t regularly exfoliate can have skin that looks dull and patchy. You might notice this as you get older because aging, sun damage, and shifts in hormone levels can reduce the growth rate of new skin cells. When this is the case, you need exfoliating help more than ever. Your skin is having trouble “turning over” skin cells, and a treatment like a Total ReJAVAnation Coffee Scrub can be a game-changer.
Plus, without exfoliation, those medical-grade skin care products can’t really do their job. Layers upon layers of dead skin cells make it nearly impossible for your moisturizers, serums, and ointments to actually get to the skin and be effective.
5 main reasons to exfoliate
Reason #1: Boosts radiance
Skin naturally renews itself every 28 days, bringing new, healthy glowing skin cells to the surface. As we age, this process slows down, and when dead skin cells start to pile up, your skin starts to look dull, rough and dry. Exfoliating helps to remove dead skin cells by breaking the bonds that glue them together, allowing new cells to surface, and giving your daily glow an instant boost.
Reason #2: Unclogs pores
Exfoliating also whisks away any dirt and debris deep within your pores that your cleanser may have missed. “Clearing out pores on a daily basis helps to minimize their appearance, and makes you less prone to breakouts,” says Dr. Henry.
Reason #3: Preps for treatment results
Dull, dry skin can become an impenetrable barrier between your skincare and your skin, preventing all the amazing ingredients from being fully absorbed. But when dead, dry cells are removed and your pores are cleared, your skin will soak up anything you slather on it—reaping maximum benefits.
Reason #4: Smooths skin and reduces discoloration
Exfoliating smooths the skin’s surface by sloughing off dry, flaky cells, which helps even out skin texture and minimize the appearance of discoloration.
Reason #5: Better makeup application
The smoother your skin is, the better your makeup looks. By removing any flaky patches, your foundation will be less prone to looking splotchy, cakey, or settling into fine lines.
Use Total ReJAVAnation Coffee Scrub for amazing legs people will notice.
The coffee grounds act as the exfoliant, helping remove dead skin cells and leave your skin glowing and renewed.
Originally coffee grounds were used for environmental reasons as the plastic micro beads in most scrubs and exfoliators were very damaging to the environment, ending up in the ocean, in small fish and in the food chain.
Caffeine in coffee is now a medically tested, topical skincare ingredient that has recently been a hot trend.
When used in skin care, caffeine reduces blood flow to the skin and makes it look brighter and tighter. It's often seen as an anti-aging or wrinkle-smoothing ingredient in face care, eye care, and even body care.
Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it makes your blood vessels smaller and tighter. When used in skin care, caffeine reduces blood flow to the skin and makes it look brighter and tighter. Caffeine will also minimize the appearance cellulite.
What are the ingredients in Total ReJAVAnation Coffee Scrub?
- Organic Arabica Coffee Beans
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Organic Macadamia Oil
- Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
And that is it; just 5 ingredients in Total ReJAVAnation Coffee Scrub.
Exfoliate and Moisturize in one step.
Who doesn't love combining steps and saving time. After using Total ReJAVAnation Coffee Scrub your skin is already moisturized and ready to take on the day.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil contains many nutrients that are good for the skin, including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants. Using almond oil will help soothe and hydrate your skin and hair. Almond oil will also reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles and treat skin conditions. Sweet Almond Oil is a mild natural oil that promotes smooth, youthful, blemish-free skin by boosting collagen production, keeping it hydrated and supple, and by protecting it against the potential damage caused by UV radiation.
- Organic Macadamia Oil; The Australian Macadamia nut is something that your skin will truly enjoy. You won’t know where they’ve been all your life. Macadamia oil nourishes the skin and is great at moisturising. Containing high oleic, linoleic and palmitoleic acid, it’s been found beneficial in treating stretch marks, prevent chapping and reduce scars. The palmitoleic acid and squalene present in macadamia seed oil help to prevent the premature formation of wrinkles by boosting the regeneration of skin keratinocytes. Linoleic acid also helps to reduce trans-epidermal water loss, keeping the skin well-hydrated and supple. These hydrating qualities of Macadamia Oil is useful for dry skin and mature skin,
- Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil; 100% pure virgin, or extra virgin coconut oil, contains vitamin E, iron, proteins, vitamin K and fatty acids like Lauric, Myristic, Caprylic, Caproic, Palmitic, Oleic, and Linoleic, just to name a few!
- Silica; it stimulates fibroblasts which releases collagen type 1 - the type that minimises fine lines in youthful skin. “It has a tremendous impact on skin regeneration - silica is strongly linked with healthy youthful skin.
Contains vitamin E, A and B complex
Exfoliate, Moisturize and boost collagen production with Total ReJAVAnation Coffee Scrub.
Does it work?
Total ReJAVAnation works to improve your skin and will leave your skin amazingly smooth and soft and people will notice immediately.
Over 15,000 units sold
GET RESULTS BUY NOW
All orders before 4pm Central Standard Time are shipped same day. Shipping time is 2-3 days. (International orders may take longer)